IMINTJI CAMPGROUND – COVID-19 POLICY
Imintji Campground is owned by Imintji Aboriginal Corporation. As an Aboriginal community, we have an obligation to protect our vulnerable residents from COVID-19. As such, the following conditions apply to all campground bookings:
- We will only accept bookings from travellers that will be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (or have an approved medical exemption as listed on the Australian Immunisation Register) by the date of arrival.
- You will be required to show proof of vaccination (or approved medical exemption) prior to entering the campground.
- Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination can be found at the following link:
COVID-19 Coronavirus: What proof of COVID-19 vaccinations can I use? (www.wa.gov.au)
- If you do not comply with the requirement to provide proof of vaccination, we reserve the right to decline or cancel your booking or refuse entry to the campground, at our absolute discretion.If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are otherwise required to self-isolate by the WA Department of Health, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity. Any customers who are subject to self-isolation requirements will not be permitted to enter the campground.
- If you present with an elevated temperature or other symptoms of COVID-19, we may in our absolute discretion:
- Refuse entry to the campground
- Request that you wear a face mask or other protective equipment
- Request that you undertake a Rapid Antigen Test
- Request that you leave the campground at the earliest possible and safest opportunity.
- If you are unable to complete your stay at the campground because of self-isolation requirements or presenting with symptoms of COVID-19, you may choose between receiving credit for the unused portion of your stay, or receiving a refund for the unused portion of your stay. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, or non-refundable flights or accommodation.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- Payment is to be made on arrival at the Community Store. Eftpos, Mastercard or Visa are accepted.
- Once payment has been made, we will not refund any part of the amount paid in case of your early departure, except if you are required to self-isolate or develop COVID-19 symptoms (please refer to the COVID-19 policy above).
Click here to download PDF